Case Reports in Cosmetology and Trichology
Corrective surgery completely centered around upgrading a patient's appearance. Enhancing tasteful bid, symmetry, and extent are the key objectives. Corrective surgery can be performed on all regions of the head, neck, and body. Since the treated territories work appropriately, restorative surgery is elective. Restorative surgery is drilled by specialists from an assortment of medicinal fields, including plastic specialists.
- After effects of skin and hair medication
- Tricho-medical reports: Pros and cons of latest strategies
- Medical reports of pilot cosmetic procedures
- Case studies of advanced cosmetic procedures
- Novel findings in cosmetology and challenges
- Problems encountered during treatment procedures